Software Engineer-Drupal - SE15112110
Zyxware Technologies, established in 2006, has been offering Digital Platform Engineering and Quality Assurance services to a global clientele. With offices in India and Australia – Melbourne, Zyxware provides quality Drupal solutions across the U.S, the U.K, Europe, Middle East and Australia. Having executed and delivered more than 200+ Drupal projects over the last 15 years, Zyxware brings a strong commitment to the quality of work. Our clientele includes large enterprises like Islamic Development Bank, INSEAD, 24Mantra Organic, UNESCAP and mid-sized enterprises like Audeze, 3ie, Benzinga, The News Minute etc. We have had long standing relations with our clients and established ourselves in the USA, Australia and APAC region.
- Zyxware Technologies is a featured service provider listed on Drupal.org/Marketplace and is one amongst the 7 Signature Support Partners of Drupal Association.
- 4+ years’ experience designing and building web applications.
- Expertise in web standards, security and performance optimization.
- Expertise in integrating external software systems via web apis
- Knowledge in tools like Google analytics, Segment, marketing automation and other tools related to digital marketing is desirable.
- Working knowledge in CMSs is desirable.
- Working knowledge in dependency management systems like composer.
- Working knowledge in GNU/Linux systems and managing infrastructure on cloud.
- Knowledge in Drupal 8, Wordpress and Magento
Configuring Blocks, Menu, Menu Blocks, Views, Panels
Configuring Content Types, Taxonomy, Roles, Permissions
Configuring Metatags, Path & Aliases, Pathauto, Image styles, Rules & Actions
Creation and handling of custom fields
Custom modifications of forms, validations
Managing Features, Configuration Sync
Creating custom module as per requirement
Knowledge about distribution and Drupal Profiles
Knowledge about Pantheon
- We expect a quick turnaround time for the tasks assigned.
- Ability to learn new technologies/software quickly
- Good understanding of web
- Asking right questions and proactively engaging with the stakeholders to get the tasks done is required.
- Should be able to work as an independent contributor.
Qualification - BTech Computer Science