Social Media Marketing Specialist (Linkedin) - MS20102101
At Zyxware Technologies, we help organizations leverage the opportunities of Digital Transformation.
Our expertise in Business, Engineering and Experience, aid us in our quest to define and execute the next steps in the digital transformation of our clients.
Who are we as people?
The sustainable results we have created for our clients is made possible by our focus on users, scalability and adaptability. It is a focus that stems from our belief in Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) as a software development methodology and as a philosophy which arises from our founding purpose. This purpose, belief and focus is interwoven into everything that we do.
How far along are we?
In our 15+ years of existence we have amassed an enviable client portfolio including the likes of UNESCAP, INSEAD, 24 Mantra Organic, Audeze, Benzinga, The News Minute, Islamic Development Bank, Government of Bhutan, Arizona Strategic Enterprise Technology.
After establishing our presence in the USA, Australia, and India, we are now looking to expand globally. To do that, the focus is on on-boarding more people aligned with our values and empowering our people with autonomy to grow into their ideal career trajectories. With us you get freedom and support to make decisions that impact the business and your career. Is this a kind of opportunity that you appreciate? If yes, do read on to understand what the role entails.
Who are we looking for?
Zyxware Technologies is on the lookout for a Social Media Marketing Specialist who can aggressively build and engage online communities.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Developing social media content and managing strategies for multiple clients and their profiles
- Communicate with the clients and develop social media strategies
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Basic understanding of social media poster layouts and experience in creating basic posters using tools like Canva/Adobe Spark
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, Hubspot etc. to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggest recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Hands-on experience with social platforms (Quora, Reddit, other forums, Twitter, Linkedin etc.) at a personal/professional level
- Experience in handling social media pages having 5k + followers
- Experience in building follower base of up to 5k-10k from scratch in LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/
- Required Education/Training/
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree