Manager,Digital Services Sales - MS19092201
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sales Manager to be part of our Sales team. Your deliverable will be to generate revenue from our assigned geographies. To achieve this, he/she will need to find potential new customers in the respective geography, present our basket of services to them and ultimately create long term relationships with Clients that will continue to grow business in the future. The candidate will be responsible for end to end sales cycle management i.e. from Lead generation (from the set of qualified clients and qualified contacts) to deal closure and also should have a forecasted pipeline for the following 6 months. The role would start with individual contributors, gradually adding to team expansion and team revenue management.
The Manager will be supported by the senior leadership of the organisation and will be provided with necessary inputs from the Engineering and Quality Assurance side to build a comfort with the service, geography and segment. Above all, given the commitment of the organisation to create tangible value in every activity it undertakes, we will provide the due mentorship to the candidate to emerge as a competent business leader during their association with us.
- You will develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to achieve the target revenue and margins set for the geography and segment.
- Responsible for sales planning and accurate forecasting covering identification of potential accounts, sizing of opportunities and go to market (GTM) planning and execution
- Determine clients' needs through a consultative selling approach and work through end to end buying cycles of clients. Sales Support will provide the necessary support for proposal development, drafting of agreements and collaterals for selling.
- Effectively manage the risk to revenue by ensuring that sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads & prospect
- Present the organisation including values, commitments, knowledge and capabilities to clients and prospective buyers and at suitable events represent Zyxware Technologies.
- Manage revenue booking and collections and maintain reports on both and minimise the payment default through continuous assessment of the health of the accounts
- Manage escalations from the client accounts to the mutual satisfaction of all parties involved.
What makes you a good fit for this role?
- 4+ years of relevant international sales experience in IT or Digital Services
- You are required to have a strong background in executive-level communication, building customer and partner relationships, and territory planning and segmentation.
- Be capable of qualifying a lead and mapping the decision making process of the client and structure the sales process for an opportunity
- Ability to liaise with team members with different skill sets to develop meaningful value propositions for clients and achieve internal alignment on deliverables.
- Should be in the capacity of an individual contributor and doing end-to-end sales activity. Consultative Hunter
- Consistent track record of revenue generation, Target realisation with a successive progression of target and achievement numbers through service selling
- Should have experience in handling B2B clients from US/Europe/UK/ME/APAC regions
- Should have Good knowledge of MS Office, CRM and Bid management
- Candidates with US Business Visa will be preferred
- A team man and should be able to handle a team of lead generation executives
- Strong communication & presentation skills (written and oral)
- Prior experience in dealing with decision makers (technical and non technical) in services sectors.
- MBA with specialisation in Marketing
At Zyxware Technologies, we help organisations leverage the opportunities of Digital Transformation.Our expertise in Business, Engineering and Experience, aid us in our quest to define and execute the next steps in the digital transformation of our clients.
Who are we as people?
The sustainable results we have created for our clients is made possible by our focus on users, scalability and adaptability. It is a focus that stems from our belief in Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) as a software development methodology and as a philosophy which arises from our founding purpose. This purpose, belief and focus is interwoven into everything that we do.
How far along are we?
In our 15+ years of existence we have amassed an enviable client portfolio including the likes of UNESCAP, INSEAD, 24 Mantra Organic, Audeze, Benzinga, The News Minute, Islamic Development Bank, Government of Bhutan, Arizona Strategic Enterprise Technology.
After establishing our presence in the USA, Australia, and India, we are now looking to expand globally. To do that, the focus is on on-boarding more people aligned with our values and empowering our people with autonomy to grow into their ideal career trajectories. With us you get freedom and support to make decisions that impact the business and your career.